Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Calling me a Magic fan!   Hahahaha!

That was so clever of you!

Still saw the game.  It was still fun to watch.  And your crying ass bullshtein ran its course. 

Don Ho

Sixers 14-2 when Kendall Jenner is in attendance. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

we talked about this brutal 13 game stretch they were getting into a couple weeks ago

well they are 7-4 with a plus 6.4 rating which would rank 3rd best in the nba for the season

SD

Tomorrow should be interesting, the Sixers are on a roll and the Celtics are in disarray...but the Celtics have the Sixers number. Nightmare scenario is the Celtics win and that leads to their turnaround.

Rome

Unless something drastic happens they won't lost 4 more games during the regular season.

phattymatty

No Kyrie tomorrow which for some reason makes me more nervous.

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on February 11, 2019, 12:53:21 PM
Tomorrow should be interesting, the Sixers are on a roll and the Celtics are in disarray...but the Celtics have the Sixers number. Nightmare scenario is the Celtics win and that leads to their turnaround.

You dick!  So negative, c'mon.  I can't believe you'd say that (especially since I was just about to say that).
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Rome

What exactly has the NBA taught him - that he can tamper openly and get away with it?  Or how about just because he's a farging Laker he can bend or break any rule he wants without any possibility of being penalized for it?   

Silver has all but said, "do whatever you want" to them as did his midget predecessor, so now he's supposed to follow the rules?

I'm thinking not so much. 

ice grillin you

actually ben reached out to magic not the other way around

MDS

they have 4 games left that they have to win and this is 1 of them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

the whole ben magic thing is a non-story.  ben reached out to a hall of famer who everyone has compared him to for most of his life.  the fact that magic is now lakers president complicates it but whetever.  magic letting it out recently was definitely on purpose though.

SD

Yeah I don't get the outrage. If he's going to go to LA at some point I highly doubt working out with Magic for a week is going to be the deciding factor. Kendall Jenner's hoyda is more magic than magic.

QB Eagles

Being represented by Rich Paul is more of an ongoing tamper than anything Magic could say.