Put on tinfoil hat because it's a Westbrook conspiracy!

Started by Eagleblood, August 03, 2005, 12:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Team McNabb would like to inform teams Simon, Patterson and Smith that all this is unprofessional and unnecessary.

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Eagleblood

"Nice first post"

Actually I first began posting on CF in 2001 or 2002 with the name Eagleblood. I had just bought my first real PC in 2001 and immediately checked the net for anything Eagles related. Obviously I found the Eagles home page.

One day on the official message board was a post from someone who was a "guerilla" recruiter or some shtein for a board named concretefield. I checked it out and registered. I may have been one of the first 20 - 25 people to ever register here. GF would obviously know when the board went live. I could be wrong. /shrug

This was just my first post to re-introduce myself and have some fun. You guys apparently have had some fun so it worked.  :)

"Eagleblood = Since75"

I have not posted on message boards for close to three years. I used to read Igglephans almost everyday. There was soap opera drama that caused their board to split and Wingheads was created. I enjoyed the posting of folks from each board so I visited both boards almost daily.

One day a poster named Since75 introduced himself on Wingheads. Things went well at first but then there was drama involving him and some of the posters of Wingheads. He doesn't post there anymore.

Things I learned about S75 on Wingheads and comparing those things to myself.

S75 - ex-Navy
EB - Former Marine

S75 - lives in one of the Carolinas
EB - grew up in Bethlehem, PA and came back after Marines

S75 - didn't know who Merrill Reese was because he has lived away from this area for a long time
EB - long time season ticket holder currently in Section 118 who listened to Merril Reese as a kid

I don't know S75 and never spoke with him. I have nothing against him but we are not the same person.
First rule of Altar Boy Club - DON'T TELL MOM!

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Wingspan

Quote from: Eagleblood on August 03, 2005, 08:29:29 PM
S75 - didn't know who Merrill Reese was because he has lived away from this area for a long time
EB - long time season ticket holder currently in Section 118 who listened to Merril Reese as a kid

that was fun for me. (i post over at WH)

i beleive yeti was help in that one too..
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.