Training Camp 2005

Started by WEST is GOD, July 29, 2005, 06:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEST is GOD

I don't know if anyone here prefers to have all the TC talk in one topic, but there was something I wanted to ask about TC.

Who do you all think will make the team out of the RBs? I really want Bruce Perry to make the team. I like his quickness and he has some power there as well. I've been rooting for Bruce Perry for a while and it sucks he got hurt in preseason last year. Who do you want and think will make the final RB spots in camp?
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Don Ho

bunch of farging wisenheimers! 

MAHE!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD_Eagle5

PoopyfaceMcGee

Geowhizzer

WEST is GOD

Anyone have a serious answer?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MURP

WEST is GOD

I don't think Mahe will make the team. Perry will be the 4th RB. BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE.

MURP

id love to see Bruce Perry return to old form, but I think he is cursed.

Mahe can play RB, WR, Return man.... he isnt great at anything, but he provides depth all over.  None of the other backup RB's after Moats can do that.  Sad but true.

PhillyPhreak54

While I would like to see Bruce Perry make the team, I don't see how he can. The only way he does is if injuries hit one of the top 3 guys or if he simply has a knock-out pre-season and not only contributes at RB but also on coverage units and as a returner.

I would bet that Reid would keep 2 FB's before he kept 4 RB's...

Don Ho

Quote from: MURP on July 30, 2005, 01:59:26 AM
id love to see Bruce Perry return to old form, but I think he is cursed.

Mahe can play RB, WR, Return man.... he isnt great at anything, but he provides depth all over.  None of the other backup RB's after Moats can do that.  Sad but true.

I agree.  I love Perry but he's been injured his whole career.  AR loves jacks of all trades and Reno fits that mold.

Westy, CBuck, Moats, Mahe. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

4and26

Those are awsome . . PG did you see Reggie Brown practice . . .you impressions if you did.