Derek Barnett, DE, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2017, 09:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beermonkey

He looked really thrilled to be picked. Kind of like his wife just told him they were going to IKEA.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 27, 2017, 10:03:38 PM
Watch who the Ravens pick.   That's who the Eagles SHOULD have picked.

lol...precisely
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: Beermonkey on April 27, 2017, 10:05:12 PM
He looked really thrilled to be picked. Kind of like his wife just told him they were going to IKEA.

i said this to my boy who i am watching it with....he seemed miserable

SD

Remember a few years ago when the Eagles needed a safety, but instead of trading up a few picks for Ha Ha they stayed put and took Marcus Smith? I feel like the same thing just happened. Lattimore was there for the taking but they statyed put and took Barnett.

MDS

1. hes only 20
2. this was a significant position of need
3. maybe hes good?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on April 27, 2017, 10:07:00 PM
Remember a few years ago when the Eagles needed a safety, but instead of trading up a few picks for Ha Ha they stayed put and took Marcus Smith? I feel like the same thing just happened. Lattimore was there for the taking but they statyed put and took Barnett.

said the same thing...once lattimore dropped go up and get him

Rome

Ozzie takes Humphrey. 

Over/under on Pro Bowls?  8??

Eagles_Legendz

Marlon Humphrey being first Bama player picked is hilarious

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2017, 10:09:02 PM

the price to go up and get him was a 1

you ok with that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 27, 2017, 10:10:12 PM
Ozzie takes Humphrey. 

actually surprised the hell out of me...i thought the eagles might take him and it made me sick

Eagles_Legendz

Humphrey is a walking illegal contact penalty in NFL.

Allen must've murdered a child. 

Barnett is fine.  He's not a disaster as a player at all ... just you had a chance to >>> that.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 27, 2017, 10:10:45 PM

lol...what?

14 to 11 at most is a 2nd and probably more like a 3rd

Rome

All Humphrey has to learn is to track the ball better.  That can be taught.  Barnett has no ceiling because he's so goddamn mediocre he's already hit it.  IN HIGH SCHOOL. 

farg THIS TEAM. 

PhillyPhreak54

Friend of mine whose father coached in college texted me and said that "Allen's shoulders are cooked. Huge red flag"

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2017, 10:15:16 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 27, 2017, 10:10:45 PM

lol...what?

14 to 11 at most is a 2nd and probably more like a 3rd

is that enough to entice the saints not to take him? if you want to jump the saints you had to beat the teams searching for a qb

im not sure if a logical trade was there