Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/fanzone/JrCombine2011.asp?

So this is the first I've heard of it, but apparently the Eagles have been doing this Jr Combine thing for 5 years now.  For the low, low price of $50, you can watch your kid run through combine-like drills for 2.5 hours at the NovaCare Complex.  I wonder if previous years have had players in attendence.  If so, seems like a total rip off for them to still do it.  Gotta make that money though, right Joey B? 

Oh, and this is a very Snyder-esque move by Banner Inc. 

QuoteDue to space restrictions, each participant will only be able to bring one parent or guardian with them.

ice grillin you

i actually think thats a really cool thing and not outrageously priced...the one parent thing is garbage tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Most kids in Philly probably only have one parent anyway

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 30, 2011, 03:37:02 PM
i actually think thats a really cool thing and not outrageously priced...the one parent thing is garbage tho

It is cool and a nice price if players were there.  But they aren't this year, so paying $50 so your kid can run the 40 and test his verticle and get d-line technique training from Juan Castillo is kind of dumb.

Besides, look at these little dopes:

For fargs sake, that kid standing up in the back doesn't even have a real jersey.  And what's up with the gingers in the middle?  Why aren't they getting their faces kicked in? 

Eagaholic

Diomedes

four non white kids and a bunch of snowflakes

almost the opposite ratio of the team itself
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

after seeing that picture and how crowded the bubble is i can understand now why they have to limit how many parents can come
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

The kid standing in the upper right corner with no jersey and no smile is my favorite.  He needs a haircut, but he's obviously the coolest cat on the field.  In high school, he will get you the best drugs.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 30, 2011, 06:43:28 PM
after seeing that picture and how crowded the bubble is i can understand now why they have to limit how many parents can come

lol

BigEd76

ha...the NFL changed PE.com earlier than expected and now it's all f'ed up

DH

Rome

It's exactly like the boards we had in 2002 only no smilies or even signatures.

Jesus Christ it's hilarious.

SD

I posted about this in the random musings thread but holy hell what zesty boards. The old boards were full of morons but at least everyone liked them, these ones are atrocious.

Diomedes

I didn't know you guys read/posted there at all.

Other than the new, allegedly zesty formats, am I missing anything?