2017 College Basketball

Started by Diomedes, January 14, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 25, 2017, 10:04:34 PM
KU is getting worked by Oregon.

They're taking an ass beating

ice grillin you

if theres a god the most liberal state in the country will beat one of the most conservative
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

KU was a tad overrated going into the tourney, imo.  They don't have the front court size or the depth that they've had for...uh...ever.  They deserved a 1 seed but you could tell that they'd have trouble once they got deep in the tourney.   

ice grillin you

no one has a smaller front court than oregon....the oregon guards have outplayed kansas back court tonight

Sgt PSN

Uh oh.  shtein just got real.  Only down 6. 

PhillyPhreak54

Incredible Oregon win

Kansas was flying the last several games. Jackson getting early foul trouble threw his game off. Bell and Dorsey for Oregon were fantastic

Get it to six and then Kansas can't rebound a simple miss. Brutal

Kansas was ice cold from deep too

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 25, 2017, 10:38:22 PM
no one has a smaller front court than oregon....the oregon guards have outplayed kansas back court tonight

Yeah, I wasn't saying that they were bigger than KU.  Just stating that they're  lacking 2 things that they've consistently had for decades. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 25, 2017, 10:47:57 PM
Incredible Oregon win

Kansas was flying the last several games. Jackson getting early foul trouble threw his game off. Bell and Dorsey for Oregon were fantastic

It was like that 3 to cut it to 6 was literally the last drop of gas in the tank. 

ice grillin you

oregon has a right to die law and kansas wants to ban the catcher in the rye....fair result tonight

Sgt PSN

Oh, and Patrick Ewing's name is popping up as a candidate for Georgetown.  That'd be cool to see.   

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 25, 2017, 10:53:34 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 25, 2017, 10:47:57 PM
Incredible Oregon win

It was like that 3 to cut it to 6 was literally the last drop of gas in the tank.

Yep

And Oregon tried to blow it. They were jacking up shots too early in the shot clock and then they went to rushing shots and taking violations bc they were waiting too long to shoot

ice grillin you

hope carolina kentucky lives up to it tonight....their regular season game was one of the better college games ive ever seen and gingle handedly got me back into cbb full time

if tonight is half as good it will be a classic

PhillyPhreak54

Rock on SoCar

I wanna see them keep this going

Eagles_Legendz

I watched Alabama beat South Carolina @ South Carolina AND on a neutral floor and came away thinking they stunk.  And yet here we are.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on March 26, 2017, 04:55:12 PM
I watched Alabama beat South Carolina @ South Carolina AND on a neutral floor and came away thinking they stunk.  And yet here we are.

tournament is a whole nother animal....at times it can be great but its also a negative in the sense that it makes the regular season which isnt meaningful to begin with even less so...it also leads to idiocy among fans...i dont even care about any conference but the amount of talk this tournament about how now all of a sudden the acc sucks and the big ten or the sec are better makes me sick