The one game to see.

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, August 22, 2005, 04:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

I have an older uncle who normally splits up his season tickets round robin style between his nephews. This is my year to pick first. I get to pick one game I can go see at the Linc, since I live about 30 minutes from FedEx, I get to watch them pound the Skins. This is my first trip to the Linc, and my wifes first game ever, so I want to to be a good one. I was thinking about the choices in bold. What would you guys go check out if you had only one game you go see? Why? Thanks.

Mon., Sept. 12 @Falcons

Sun., Sept. 18 49ers

Sun., Sept. 25 Raiders

Sun., Oct. 2 @Chiefs

Sun., Oct. 9 @Cowboys

Sun., Oct. 16 BYE     

Sun., Oct. 23 Chargers

Sun., Oct. 30 @Broncos

Sun., Nov. 6 @taterskins

Mon., Nov. 14 Cowboys

Sun., Nov. 20 @Giants

Sun., Nov. 27 Packers

Mon., Dec. 5 Seahawks

Sun., Dec. 11 Giants

Sun., Dec. 18 @Rams

Sat., Dec. 24 @Cardinals

Sun., Jan. 1 taterskins

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Monday Night vs Dallas.  Does your uncle know that you're even seeking advice on what game to go see?  Because if he did, I'm sure he'd revoke your ticket for the year and donate it to charity.  The MNF'er against the pukes should be a no brainer.  ;)

General_Failure

Sassy's right. Your uncle should give that ticket to me becaue you're a tard.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhanInDC

I picked the Dallas game initially, but since it's Monday night, that means I have to take a couple days off work, and I'm already pressed for vacation time. Maybe I'll get sick.  :puke I figured the Chargers game would be a good one, but watching Dallass play tonight against Seattle, it looks to be a blowout, so Dallas it is. Thanks for your farged up input.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Susquehanna Birder

Beermonkey

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on August 22, 2005, 08:29:15 PM
I picked the Dallas game initially, but since it's Monday night, that means I have to take a couple days off work, and I'm already pressed for vacation time.

If any event ever screamed for vacation time, the MNF Cowboys game is the one.

If you don't have enough days, maybe you can fake your own death.

fansince61

Seabiscuit36

Seattle MNF if your a Reggie Fan it should be good
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ParkingLotFlagDude

If MNF becomes a time issue... I'm thinking the Raiders game could be a good time. 

It's a good thing your not interested in the Skins, since I am not sure the New Years Day Drunkfest would be an ideal game for your wife's first game.

Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.