What

The

Motherfarging

farg

Is

This

shtein

Geowhizzer

Glad I missed that fiasco.  Ranger got demolished.

And how in the hell did Mark Leiterfluid give up SEVEN unearned runs?

MDS

kind of amazing how they could go from a tremendous win against boston to this travesty
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Believing in progress does not mean believing that any progress has yet been made.

-Kafka

MDS

they had the worst loss in the history of the franchise and are still going to pick up a half game on atlanta

yea degrom and syndergaard next 2 nights but just remember baseball is stupid and makes no sense
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

so is gabe purposely throwing the first games of these doubleheaders or what, seems like he always has the stronger pitcher going in the nightcap

MDS

they i guess matched up stronger pitcher for stronger pitcher

truth be told suarez wasnt that bad. wouldve had 5/6 salvagable innings if the defense wasnt so putrid 

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 16, 2018, 07:30:38 PM
Glad I missed that fiasco.  Ranger got demolished.

And how in the hell did Mark Leiterfluid give up SEVEN unearned runs?

Adios Lighterfluid
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Damn Nola was bringing it tonight.  Good shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

two balls up the middle this inning and this little bitch pivetta ran away from both
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you knew they were losing after that inning but you really knew they were losing when hoskins hr just goes foul

pivetta dominates the sox then gets hit hard by the minor league mets. makes sense.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Slop balling POS Vargas is working these fargs over

Figures

MDS

carlos santana had 3 homers since june 29

NOW HE HAS 4 YOU HATERS