Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

75 wins
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

nick williams started today because his swing path met that of the way way teheran throws

anyway he struck out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

80, got your back Jay!

shtein, this game is dull.  Atlanta opening day, lame ass crowd, two bottom teams, guess that isn't going to ignite much excitement. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on March 29, 2018, 04:24:54 PM
nick williams started today because his swing path met that of the way way teheran throws

anyway he struck out

No chance you're going to mock your fellow stat geek this year.  Own it, kid. 

PS:   Nola is dealing. 

PPS:  83 53 wins.  Book it. 

Don Ho

and a wonderful start to 2018 for the bullpen.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Nola threw 68 pitches and got yanked.  Of course the POS who replaced him promptly serves up a seismic shot to Freddie Freeman. 

This is gonna be a long year. 

QB Eagles

When your parents name you Hoby, you're coming into the world with low expectations.

Don Ho

Galvis just tied it up in the bottom of the ninth in San Diego with a clutch two out single.  Because you all care.

Don Ho

and he kills the rally after being thrown out stealing second.

QB Eagles

Not sure if there's any point trying to change rules to speed up the game when managers are using 12 pitchers in a totally normal opening day game between non-playoff teams.

Rome

Good thing Williams and Altherr switched positions on that gopher ball. 

Don Ho

Bullpen can kiss my ass

Rome

Maybe the aim is to pitch everyone and extend the game as long as possible to sell more hot dogs and shtein?