Week Fifteen - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 16, 2017, 04:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The NFL needs to abandon this Forward Pass experiment. It obviously hasn't worked out.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

if thats martay jenkins its a catch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Sickening finish in the PIT game

The NFLs desire to make every catch some slow mo microscopic bullshtein is maddening

PhillyPhreak54

I mean it didn't even cross my mind why it was taking so long to review that and Nantz and Romo were clueless to until it finally clicked...they actually think this wasn't a catch

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 17, 2017, 08:12:25 PM
I mean it didn't even cross my mind why it was taking so long to review that and Nantz and Romo were clueless to until it finally clicked...they actually think this wasn't a catch

I was watching and wondering what in the blazes was taking so long, and then realized that the ball rolled a little in his grasp.  Probably a full 30 seconds before Romo.  I can do his job!   8)

Understand the call according to the letter of the rules, but disagree with it wholeheartedly.  It was a catch, pure and simple.

MDS

it was the same thing was the dez play

right call per the rules but the rules suck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They're farging awful

That and the fact they throw flags way to goddamn much

MDS

flags per game
17 - 7.99
16- 7.80
15 - 8.10
09 - 6.93

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 17, 2017, 10:15:44 PM
They're farging awful

That and the fact they throw flags way to goddamn much

League wide the past month they've been calling a lot more ticky tack defensive holding calls in the secondary. As if they needed another reason to ruin the game.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 17, 2017, 10:28:43 PM
flags per game
17 - 7.99
16- 7.80
15 - 8.10
09 - 6.93

Now go dig out how many flags are thrown for OPI, DPI, defensive holding and illegal contact and let's see

MDS

you can do that

nflpenalties.com

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

zing sure why I'm watching this but holy crsp

ice grillin you

General_Failure

Yep, that's a fumble and a touchback.