Sidney Jones, CB, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 28, 2017, 08:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i wonder what they do going forward with cb

jones and darby are the future, but douglas and mills have proven they can play at this league. yes they have a lower ceiling than the other 2, but they belong. robinson is having an amazing season.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Too much CB depth is a good problem to have.

It really is insane how just a few months ago the secondary was considered not just a weakness on this team, but it was probably looking like it could be bottom third in the league.

Zanshin

Quote from: A01 on November 08, 2017, 04:53:29 PM
Too much CB depth is a good problem to have.

It really is insane how just a few months ago the secondary was considered not just a weakness on this team, but it was probably looking like it could be bottom third in the league.

Absolutely, and that's being generous. I expected Wentz to get better, so that didn't surprise me...but I think the story of the turnaround to this point is the secondary stepping up big time. And it's not like the Eagles knew, either...Darby came via trade for a reason.

Rome

The front seven have been spectacular.  That's one of the major reasons the cb's have been so good and Schwartz has used Jenkins and McLeod perfectly too. 

ice grillin you

also the run defense is off the charts...they are over 10 yards better per game than the second place team...pass defense gets to face a lot of third and longs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 08, 2017, 06:27:57 PM
also the run defense is off the charts...they are over 10 yards better per game than the second place team...pass defense gets to face a lot of third and longs

I agree....Vinny Curry for DPOY

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

He better stand his ass up for the anthem!

SD

Was just coming here to post about Jones, nothing but rave reviews from coaches, teammates and local beat writers.

Don Ho

Jesus, i almost forgot about Jones.  Thanks for the updates.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Reuben Frank reporting his going to be released

General_Failure

I appreciate that we'll get to see new mediocrity in the defensive backfield.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 08, 2017, 12:49:27 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on November 08, 2017, 12:31:23 PM
Oh great, a high character guy.

The writing is on the wall. Out of the league in three years.

Inadvertently correct?