Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

we are now at 11 days straight without a murder in baltimore....last one february 1, 1:12 PM
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

"we?"

I didn't know Baltimore murders included PG County suburbanites

it's all good, I know you mean love

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Diomedes

chuggie too?  can he claim "we" haven't had a murder in Baltimore?  the whole world is we in this case?

unless I'm confused over which it was, that last murder "we" had, I know the shooter's grandma, aunt, uncle, cousins...

I dunno, I think "we" in this case is not you me or anyone else on :CF because we are hardly even remotely connected to the people doing the killing and dying..

If you mean to say, good news, the murders in baltimore have slowed...I'm down.

on we, I dunno.  if you can bitch about fans saying we about the eagles then I can point out that "we" ain't part of Baltimore

or, I can just say I love you, man, and chuckle at the antagonizing aspect you project...it's cute after all
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on February 12, 2018, 04:22:56 PM
chuggie too?  can he claim "we" haven't had a murder in Baltimore?  the whole world is we in this case?

unless I'm confused over which it was, that last murder "we" had, I know the shooter's grandma, aunt, uncle, cousins...

I dunno, I think "we" in this case is not you me or anyone else on :CF because we are hardly even remotely connected to the people doing the killing and dying..

If you mean to say, good news, the murders in baltimore have slowed...I'm down.

on we, I dunno.  if you can bitch about fans saying we about the eagles then I can point out that "we" ain't part of Baltimore

or, I can just say I love you, man, and chuckle at the antagonizing aspect you project...it's cute after all

we = time not location or residence....

unless its this board talking about the eagles then everyone has played or worked for them cept me

trust me no one is trying to claim baltimore...the people who live there dont even wanna claim it

ice grillin you

General_Failure

Suspended for foul language.

Also, the best part:

https://twitter.com/miamicrime/status/963877318098870273

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

to the naked eyes those always look bad but whats hes tweeting is news and this is the legal way to use that information. its called journalism. not always pretty.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Doesn't twitter offer some sort of direct/private messaging service?  I don't see anything wrong with her asking, but it seems odd/creepy/inappropriate to tweet at someone publicly when they're hiding from a shooter. 

Then again, according to that time stamp, like 45 minutes had passed by the time she asked.  Maybe the situation had been resolved and the shooter arrested or dead at that point. 

MDS

twitter is a cesspool and it should exterminated along with all guns and most people
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

this is farging astounding....

QuoteIn the rest of the world, there have been 18 school shootings in the last twenty years. In the U.S., there have been 18 school shootings since January 1--35 days.

PhillyPhreak54

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 14, 2018, 04:47:25 PM
Doesn't twitter offer some sort of direct/private messaging service?  I don't see anything wrong with her asking, but it seems odd/creepy/inappropriate to tweet at someone publicly when they're hiding from a shooter. 

Then again, according to that time stamp, like 45 minutes had passed by the time she asked.  Maybe the situation had been resolved and the shooter arrested or dead at that point.

There's no question about how inappropriate the reporters actions are. Did reporters on tour with our troops ask how they were doing in the middle of a firefight? She can, and to a degree is obligated, to ask those questions, but her timing and responses could not have been worse.

What's it going to take for us to require guns to have a fingerprint scanner or some sort of biometrics to unlock? It's probably not the right amswer, but it's lightfargingyears ahead of doing nothing other than starting a dialogue or whatever stupid shtein our government is going to say. Thoughts and prayers indeed