I really hope Duce doesn't go to the Giants

Let Reich go to Indy and promote Duce

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 10, 2018, 04:14:29 PM
I really hope Duce doesn't go to the Giants

Let Reich go to Indy and promote Duce

ummm no

i hope duce doesnt go either but reich is much more important
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I don't know what's best for Duce, but if gets a chance and likes it, I wish that guy all the best. 

I think he has claim to an interesting little piece of trivia...I think he's the only human being with a Super Bowl ring from both the Eagles (as a coach LII) and the Steelers (as a player XL).  He's King of Pennsylvania football.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Former Eagles WR, front office exec Harold Carmichael cast aside during Chip Kelly era

QuoteCarmichael quit the role in April 2015. Eight months later, Kelly was fired.

"They moved me away from the players when Chip Kelly came in," Carmichael told co-host Gil Brandt and me Saturday on SiriusXM NFL Radio from the 2018 Black College Football Hall of Fame induction ceremony. "They wanted their people in there.

"My office was situated where the players had to pass every day. They said, 'Well, we're going to put him upstairs and our people in (Carmichael's office).'"

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

not to defend chip but harold didnt really do anything...he just kinda hung around and players could come in there and shoot the shtein. basically what dawkins does now.

also frank reich bye bye
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

press taylor is getting the bump to qb coach

so now either mike groh or duce staley is going to mad AF

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on February 12, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
so now either mike groh or duce staley is going to mad AF

Or one of them will be the Eagles OC and one of them will be the OC somewhere else.

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on February 12, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
Weren't the Giants looking at Duce to be their OC?

Yes, although the Eagles could block it or promote him internally. I'm thinking he'd pick coaching the world champs over the dumpster fire up I-95 (complete with unsettled diva WR).

SD

Duce will be the new OC. It makes too much sense to not happen.

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on February 12, 2018, 12:22:49 PM
Duce will be the new OC. It makes too much sense to not happen.

then they wouldve moved groh over to qb

i wouldnt be surprised if they made duce the run game coordinator and groh the pass game coordinator.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 12, 2018, 02:16:46 PM
i wouldnt be surprised if they made duce the run game coordinator and groh the pass game coordinator.

lol..either would mclane or whoever wrote that today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i wasnt thinking that was a possibility but once they promoted taylor it certainly is in the air

the 2 notable free agent oc's are darrell bevell and mike shula and both get a hard, hard pass from me

ice grillin you

all you gotta say is (fill in beat writer who wrote it) made an interesting/good point in a piece today that the eagles could made duce the run game coordinator and groh the pass game coordinator and not hire an OC
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure