Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Can we all agree that Trump is not the Root Cause of the woes of our political system?

I do agree he is the worst President of all time, acknowledging whoever ran against Lincoln was probably an even worser person, but the system is what is farged.

America's version of Democracy is liberating for the masses only when the checks and balances work properly. Instead we now have an unmitigated greed wrought by our inability to discern the difference between democracy and capitalism.

SD

Quote from: Tomahawk on May 24, 2018, 11:59:44 PM
Can we all agree that Trump is not the Root Cause of the woes of our political system?

I do agree he is the worst President of all time, acknowledging whoever ran against Lincoln was probably an even worser person, but the system is what is farged.

America's version of Democracy is liberating for the masses only when the checks and balances work properly. Instead we now have an unmitigated greed wrought by our inability to discern the difference between democracy and capitalism.

Trump is the culmination of the root cause of the woes of our political system. He's the tree that sprouted from those roots. Now that tree is bearing rotten fruit, but the roots don't care what that fruit tastes like, they're still getting fed...all the while pissing off the other trees in the meantime.

Rome

Speaking of the draft-dodging coward, he's giving the commencement speech at Annapolis today. 

Be proud, Amerikkka. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Zero tolerance policies always work out.  Just ask the Nazis in Germany.  Oh wait...

smeags

so I guess all those demands for trump getting the nobel peace prize are now on hold.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

HOF cover...which is saying something when talkin ny tabs

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Is it wrong that I laughed out loud at Kim Thong Un?

Diomedes

Brilliant idea, these tariffs.  Working out great.  Long game is...?

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on May 31, 2018, 08:36:52 PM
Brilliant idea, these tariffs.  Working out great.  Long game is...?

Manifest Destiny. Why have a military presence like ours if the ultimate goal isn't world domination?

Rome

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b145897e4b02143b7cd633e/amp?ncid=NEWSSTAND0001

Where's Bungalow Bill or whatever the farg his name is to tell us we shouldn't be scared shteinless of Trump and his gang of thugs?

ice grillin you