The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Pelicans on 18-2 run, of course it's over but this is cool to see.  Warriors one basket in 6 minutes.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Amazing Round 1, dogshtein Round 2.

Don Ho

So true. 4-0, 4-1, 4-1 and all signs point to one more 4-1. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Duane Casey. Coach of the Year.  Fired.

Actually my bad I thought the award was already given out, it has not been yet.

phattymatty

steph is having one of those filthy steph games.

phattymatty

that was a great basketball game last night.

if both games go to 7 there will be a game every night until sunday. boner.

Don Ho

And a farging awful game tonight

ice grillin you

playoffs have been unbelievably bad this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Don Ho

Houston we have a problem, a big ass problem.  This may be the worst quarter of basketball played by an NBA team in a very long time.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on May 26, 2018, 11:14:24 PM
Houston we have a problem, a big ass problem.  This may be the worst quarter of basketball played by an NBA team in a very long time.

Also possibly the most expected comeback by an NBA team in a very long time. Well, at least since the Sixers series.

Don Ho

oh of course, no way GS loses this game but my God, Warriors scored 64 points in the second half, Houston scores 25.

Don Ho

The King, I am speechless.  He is so farging good.

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on May 27, 2018, 10:58:25 PM
The King, I am speechless.  He is so farging good.

Can't wait to chant MVP while he's shooting free throws in a Sixers uniform next season

MDS

lebron makes jordan look like tj mcconnell
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.