Reggie Brown Signed.

Started by Rome, July 27, 2005, 08:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey418

Good news - one more to go and I'm sure it'll be done by tomorrow night.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: TempleOwl on July 28, 2005, 07:53:26 AM
It's a five-year deal worth $5 million, three live-in hookers, a lifetime supply of weed, a keg meister, and an "TO Sucks Ass!" button

Thanks for the official update from Camp Reggie!   :yay

mikey418

Thinking of getting a Reggie jersey...or an authentic McNabb....can't decide which way to go....so would the sponsors of each please present their case.

Tomahawk

Quote from: mikey418 on July 28, 2005, 09:05:23 AM
Thinking of getting a Reggie jersey...or an authentic McNabb....can't decide which way to go....so would the sponsors of each please present their case.

Get a Westbrook jersey, mofo! We all saw how the Eagles fare without him. Show you're a true fan of the team by getting his jersey.

mikey418

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 28, 2005, 09:07:47 AM
Quote from: mikey418 on July 28, 2005, 09:05:23 AM

Get a Westbrook jersey, mofo! We all saw how the Eagles fare without him. Show you're a true fan of the team by getting his jersey.

Hmmm...I may take that into consideration.  However, I do need to get a McNabb jersey and the only thing that would prevent me from getting a Westy one is his current contract status.

Zanshin

My boy and I both have Westbrook jerseys.  Mine's in black, which is really sharp.  Only reason I got a player instead of my name (which is what I usually do) is that you can't customize the black jerseys.  Here's to hoping contract negotiations go smoothly. ;)

Geowhizzer

Here's the case for my boy McNabb:

Record in the 5½ years before McNabb became the starter:  39-50, 1-2 in the playoffs.  No further than the divisional playoff.

In the 5½ seasons since McNabb became the starter:  61-25, 7-5 in the playoffs.  Four times in the NFCCG, once in the Super Bowl, and a promise of more to come.

Last season was his best as a pro.

He's the leader of one of the best teams in football over the past five seasons.

Oh, and it will be much easier to find his jersey...  :paranoid

Zanshin

Yeah, but EVERYBODY has a McNabb jersey.  How boring is that?

T_Section224

so, fast and furious wasn't too far off  :paranoid
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Zanshin

Hey, we're talking about Jerseys.  Stop trying to bring this thread back on track.

DH

Quote from: 4and26 on July 27, 2005, 11:36:49 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I don't think there is a team in the league that can say they only have one draft pick left to sign . . .
New England can do one better.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Zanshin on July 28, 2005, 09:42:25 AM

the majority of the horde of Eagles fans that showed up here in Chicago for the Bears game had one of three jerseys:

- McNabb
- Westbrook
- TO

If you want to be "different", buy a Rod Hood or Sam Rayburn jersey.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Mad-Lad on July 28, 2005, 10:09:06 AM

the majority of the horde of Eagles fans that showed up here in Chicago for the Bears game had one of three jerseys:

- McNabb
- Westbrook
- TO

Greg Lewis was well represented in our section, it was cool about 10 to 15 authentic jersey's, his family was representing!!

Mad-Lad

Quote from: phillymic2000 on July 28, 2005, 10:12:15 AM

- McNabb
- Westbrook
- TO

Greg Lewis was well represented in our section, it was cool about 10 to 15 authentic jersey's, his family was representing!!

Yeah, i saww a group of at least 8 after the game.  I remember thinking "there's NO way that's not his family".

Wingspan

Quote from: phillymic2000 on July 28, 2005, 10:12:15 AM

- McNabb
- Westbrook
- TO

at a playoff game a few years back(the new years eve tampa game), there were 7 or 8 people sitting in front of me with authentic charles johnson jerseys...it was fairly obvious.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.