Computer Geeks Unite! And farging help me!

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2006, 08:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 20, 2013, 08:22:33 PM
can i stops it?

Yes, but only by paying people who hold you in disdain far more money than they deserve but still less than you deserve to pay for not bothering to learn this shtein yourself.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I don't think IGY makes enough to hire white linebackers.

Seabiscuit36

On Monday I'm getting high speed internets finally.  Took a year and a half of lobbying the FCC/Comcast/Verizon/County Commissioners/State Reps and eventually Comcast stepped up to the plate. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Now you can douche up the internet up to 5x faster than before. 

General_Failure

If it had been Verizon that stepped up, 25 times faster.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: General_Failure on June 21, 2013, 03:39:55 PM
If it had been Verizon that stepped up, 25 times faster.
True... but Verizon isn't expanding FIOS at this point, and they don't have any FTTH in our county.  We're 14 miles from the town of North East, and at the end of a peninsula, so i'm not expecting any updates until 2020 from verizon unless they decide to replace all the old copper POTS.  The total run ended up being nearly 7 miles of fiber, base packages are 50mbs down/ 15 up.  Not bad. 

Sarge, you must be getting me confused with someone else.  I'm awesome. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Climate change is not going to help your cause out there.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

I can highlight a link or text but when I go to copy it the highlight disappears. Tried rebooting my computer but that didn't work. Any suggestions?

Sgt PSN

Are you trying to copy it by right clicking your mouse, or by using Cntrl C (and then Cntrl V to paste)?  Thy the latter if you haven't already. 

SD

Sgt PSN

Cool.  It obviously didn't fix the actual problem (I have no idea why you can't copy by right clicking, btw) but at least it's a viable work around. 

Dillen

My touchpad and both left/right click on my HP g7 stopped working about a week ago, but using a mouse works. I've went into the device manager and it doesn't even recognize that the touchpad is there. I re-installed the driver needed for the touchpad, went to add device, still didn't recognize.

GF?

General_Failure

Apparently they have a little on/off button on the top left. link