Computer Geeks Unite! And farging help me!

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2006, 08:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

would just like to add that its farging Monday morning and I have a shteinload of work to do...and NO email still.

:boom
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: PhillyGirl on March 29, 2010, 07:37:40 AM
would just like to add that its farging Monday morning and I have a shteinload of work to do...and NO email still.

:boom

PG. Use the Mail app client in your dock. Looks like a stamp.

http://www.bumc.bu.edu/bumc-oit/email/macmail/

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2010, 12:25:23 PM
any of you computer people know if you can get rosetta stone on the net...i wanna learn a language or two but they cost like 800 bucks

You work for the government right? Ask around, they probably have copies. Also, check the local library. Mine has them in hard copy you can check out.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyGirl

Yeah, I'm using it for now, but I hate it compared to Entourage.

I am trying to get IT to figure out a different way.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2010, 10:23:47 PM
please
answer
question
I can get it, but i dont think you'll understand how torrents work, letalone how to mount the iso files.  Like PPinDC said, check your local library
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

on a torrent....for real?

what site did you download that from sea?

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

PhillyGirl

well, apparently, IT fixed it somehow. I'm using my same Entourage and its working fine.

no clue how they did it but I'm stoked about it LOL

phattymatty

yeah biscuit, good looking out on revtt.  i still get music from what but i use revtt for all movies/tv seasons and shtein now.  they go up within minutes of going off the air.

Seabiscuit36

yeah, rev is impressive with how quick they get stuff out there.  Demonoid is a hot mess from time to time, but i use it for big files. 

ice grillin you

anyone know how to get the internet explorer 'e' on the bar by the start button

reese125

right clicking somewhere on the blue menu bar, select Toolbars and activate the Quick Launch toolbar

Sgt PSN

or you could just drag it down there from your desktop. 

ice grillin you

thanks but i tried both and neither worked