2018 Flyers: They'll Still Suck

Started by Geowhizzer, July 01, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on January 04, 2019, 09:52:03 AM
my hockey obsessed buddy mentioned him the other day....is he on the same level as crosby and mcdavid or more like michael renberg meets trent klatt

If the Flyers don't get him, the former.

If the Flyers do get him, the latter.

ice grillin you

hes not crosby or mcdavid but hes not in a different galaxy either

id put him right with auston matthews and a notch below patrick kane...hes better than jack eichel

mind you ive only seen him play twice and highlites but im just going by the things hes done pts wise at the same age against the same competition as other guys and hes right there pt wise with the greats...and if you factor in age hes done things no one in the history of united hockey has done....including patrick kane
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Blew a lead (again) with four minutes left.  Managed to scrape a point.  Now to lose in OT!

Geowhizzer

This just in:  Weal sucks.  Weally.

Rome

So I guess it wasn't Hakstol after all.

🤣

SD

Geowhizzer

Hey, Brayden Schenn just scored!  Oh, wait...

Geowhizzer

Somehow they're winning tonight.  Also, somehow they stoned themselves on a 2-on-0.

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

Up three goals with 1:20 left. How will they lose this one?

Geowhizzer

Carter Hart's been getting a lot of love in the NHL press.  So when does he implode/spontaneously combust/get abducted by aliens?

Geowhizzer

The Flyers Stolarzed that game from the Rangers.

MDS

carter hart is the best goalie in team history dont @ me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.