Keeper League 17

Started by rjs246, August 07, 2017, 09:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

A new trade has been agreed to. 

SprolesSomeBlounts will send Paul Perkins (R), RB, NYG to Basically A Bye Week in exchange for a conditional 11th round pick in 2018.  Conditions for the pick are:

2018 11th round pick if Paul Perkins scores 149 fantasy points* or fewer during the 2017 season.

2018 7th round pick if Paul Perkins scores 150 fantasy points* or more duing the 2017 season.

2018 4th round pick if Basically A Bye Week designates Paul Perkins as a keeper for the 2018 season.

Only 1 condition will be applied.  If 2 conditions are met, the highest condition will be in effect.   

*Points are for season total, regarless if player is utilized in weekly active lineups. 

And with the completion of this trade, I've now completed more trades than any other fantasy player in history. 

rjs246

Now that is a farging trade.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Quote from: rjs246 on August 21, 2017, 03:43:37 PM
Now that is a farging trade.

How much legitimate effort would you put into a Paul Perkins trade?

Sgt PSN

rjs246

I've definitely pulled conditional trades in this league. And I am deeply ashamed of that fact.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

I have unconditional love for you. 

Sgt PSN

I've never really been overly active on the trade front.  I draft, work waiver wires, and hope for the best.  This might be like the 5th trade I've done in this league.  It was fun going completely overboard for such a marginal player and pick. 

Munson

AFter my trade with Rusty, here are my official keepers, subject to change if anyone wants to trade.

QB: Ben Roethlisburger
RB: Jay Ajayi
WR: Brandin Cooks
Rookie: Carson Wentz

Got a few guys might be worth keeping if anyone wants...Emmanual Sanders, Mark Ingram, Jeremy Hill, Tyrell Williams, etc.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Anyone interested in either David Carr or Marcus Mariota?

Tomahawk

QB
Russell Wilson

WRs
Doug Baldwin
Kelvin Benjamin
Stefon Diggs
DeAndre Hopkins
Rishard Matthews

RBs
Jamaal Charles
Mike Gillislee
Rob Kelley
Jonathan Stewart
Terrance West
James White

TE
Tyler Eifert

Zanshin

Keepers:

QB: Drew Brees
RB: LeSean McCoy
WR: T.Y. Hilton
Rookie: Paul Perkins

SunMo

Keepers:

QB:  Cam
RB:  Melvin Gordon
WR:  Antonio Brown
Rookie:  Malcolm Mitchell

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

SprolesSomeBlounts Keepers:

QB - Mariota, M
RB - Crowell, I
WR - Bryant, D
R - Henry, D

phattymatty

if I had to pick the thing I'm most ashamed and embarrassed about in my entire life, it's probably occasionally opening up this thread and reading it.

Sgt PSN

You should try being in the league then.  It's downright degrading.