Arrested in 2018

Started by SD, February 11, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 20, 2018, 08:54:56 PM
sd has the receipts

he also has some very bad opinons

Most of my opinions of false domestic violence stem from Fathers Rights groups I'm part of. Women - like my baby's momma - will lie, manipulate, and claim false abuse to get a leg up. The court buys it a majority of the time. Gender bias in the family court system is out of hand. As much as I joke around, I hope nobody on this board has to go through child custody. It's a nightmare and the odds are already stacked against you. Judge Judy was a family court Judge for most of her career, she sees right through the bullshtein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jplCncbreA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7KdAMV6NUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nhL4PGTFuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpy8NMonHE0

Quote from: Diomedes on May 20, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

Pro-Parenting Tip:  Keep your daughter away from the guys you hang out with.

She's far more intelligent and confident than I'll ever be. Her ability to read people is unreal for a 10 year old. She takes Tae Kwon Do and does chores, she's learning discipline. I'm undoing the woe is me/life is so unfair attitude she had to deal with living with her toxic mother for 8 years. I'm installing the tools in her to make the right decisions. It's all I can do as a Father, the rest she needs to figure out on her own.

Rome

You're doing the right thing, dude.  Don't listen to anyone who tells you differently. 

MDS

always a good thing to post some judge judy youtube videos to prove a point

i really dont even know what youre trying to say. in a custody battle, sometimes the man is less scummy than the woman? you dont seem like unmitigated white trash but certainly the creeps you hang with are. and perhaps their exes are worse. i dont know.

the moral of the story is dont hit women and dont have kids
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 21, 2018, 11:36:22 AM

the moral of the story is why are women getting away with false accusations of abuse without punishment

General_Failure

And they're turning the frogs gay.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

also their hair spray is ruining the ozone.

QB Eagles

No longer in the NFL but weird enough to mention:

Kellen Winslow Jr. got arrested for felony burglary while robbing a trailer park for seniors.

Diomedes

dope addict?

likely got hooked after all that knee work?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

if he smoked pot the worst he would've done is murdered a few bags of Doritos.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

Arguably this is a step up in life after his previous low of getting caught jerking off in a Target parking lot.

Eagaholic

He did hit the bullseye though, so at least there's that.

General_Failure

I'm sure this is just a bad time for him and things will turn around soo-

Kellen Winslow Jr. Arrested Again In San Diego, Charged With Kidnapping And Forcible Rape

QuoteWinslow was reportedly arrested at his home in Encinitas, California on Thursday. According to an NBC San Diego report, a San Diego Sheriff's Department spokesperson said "there were multiple victims associated with the new charges but would not say how many," and confirmed that the alleged incidents did not happen at the mobile home park in Encinitas where Winslow was alleged to have entered an unoccupied home last Thursday.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

QuoteThe charges include two counts of forcible rape, one count of forcible sodomy, one count of forcible oral copulation, one count of kidnapping with the intent to commit rape, residential burglary and indecent exposure.

OK, now this is officially worse than rubbing one out at Target.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Is there a such thing as unforcible rape? Is an example The Last Jedi?