Week 5 - Panthers: T For Temple U

Started by MDS, October 03, 2021, 06:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Lane ruled OUT for Sunday.

Looks like Mailata is good to go.  Wonder if they shift him to RT, or let Driscoll hold it down again, and put Dillard on the bench?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

no way they are moving mailata off LT
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I hope you are right, but Dillard can't play RT and Howie wants him on the field, I'm sure
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i guess anything is possible with him but i just cant imagine moving your franchise LT off that position for andre dillard or anyone else

a more important position i might add

MDS

mailata-dickerson-kelce-herbig-driscoll

i too would be surprised to see them move maialta to rt so the bitch can play his precious left
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Mailata's contract was Howie raising the white flag on trying to force Dillard upon the coaching staff.

Diomedes

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

MDS

is this is a dolphins loss watch thread

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

Diomedes

Smartest guys in the room replaced a doofus head coach with a WR fanboy