2017 Flyers Thread: The Youngins Be Comin

Started by ice grillin you, September 15, 2017, 04:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the sixers and flyers are your kids. the phillies and eagles are you step kids.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

stop talking about the flyers and sixers

now!

MDS

if all 4 teams were your kids, you would give the flyers and sixers 30 extra minutes of tv time for getting a B- (think of the potential!) and send the eagles and phillies to bed early for getting an A (not good enough).

ice grillin you

if you had six kids you'd have two phillie triplets

MDS

the eagles and phillies kids would get whatever they wanted, sixers kid would only get to that level when acting well and i wouldnt even remember the flyers kids name

Geowhizzer

smeags

trust the proecess eh
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

ice grillin you

they have a legit chance at a top 3 pick which would be amazing to add to their system....and my god is provorov good

MDS

oh great more of this draft pick crap

hockey doesnt have a process

ice grillin you

they have organizational systems....i know you know nothing about hockey but its pretty much identical to baseball as far as that goes...so yeah the more good prospects you can get in your system the better

MDS

seems to be doing wonders for them, with all the success theyve had recently

are any of these amazing earth shattering prospects goalies