So...Denver anyone?

Started by hbionic, April 19, 2013, 02:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

it mostly the churches....but i meant of their road cities this year not any place in the country

my girl is a huge denver fan tho and wants to go bad
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Dude, even more reason to make it happen.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

Rome

hbionic

Booked.

I was shteinting bricks...prices had spiked...flights in mid july were about $280 round trip. Hotels were about $250 on average....

I booked today for $97 one way non-stop, $180 with a layover in Phoenix....and two nights at $179 per night.

Matty, we just need game tickets and weed, and we'll be good.  :evil

*I get a feeling we're not going to make it to the stadium for some reason.  :paranoid

phattymatty

Word...there were tix on craigslist this week for $120. Not sure if last night's performance affected that or not.

How many people, just two of you? I also just found out I have a friend that works for Stubhub so I'm trying to work that. Think there may be like 6-7 people in my group now.

As for the other thing, my friend in Boulder has had his card for years so he assured me that he has a stockpile of green waiting. Apparently it's technically not legal for people to sell until Jan. Legal to have already, just not to sell. But he's had the medical card for a long time.  We're good on that front.

Also, I'm not sure I care that much if I even go to the game.

hbionic

Ha, cool. As for the 'other thing'...I'm not a fiend...just one or two tokes and I'm good, I'm pretty much a virgin at that shtein, so if we come across it, cool, if not, no big deal, as long as we are near some libations, I'm good.

We're good for $120, I really don't care where we sit, nosebleeds tend to have the most eagles fans anyways...so...if you book something, text me, let me know and I'll paypal you the cash.

We're getting in on Saturday morning.

hbionic

By the way, is rusty making the trip?

reese125

Rome

I agree, Reese..  Save your money for Matty's righteous Bolivian flake.  You'll see God, Chuggie.

hbionic

I'm not to eager to see god just yet and definitely not via Bolivian flake, et al.

I'll stick to coors.

SunMo

i love the CF roadtrip every year because it allows me to see a 4 month long hbionic panic attack
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i love eagle road trips that don't include the eagle game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger