Cincy - TNF

Started by phattymatty, December 02, 2012, 09:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I'm heartbroken.  Todd is the one guy on this board who I'd like to have a drink with while simultaneously punching him in the face.  The rest of you only get 1 or the other.  Except Chuggie.  He gets the cock. 

MDS

true or false

you love me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Quote from: Rome on December 03, 2012, 06:44:58 PM
If Todd's OUT, count me IN.

(No offense but I hate Jews.)
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

anyone still going to this?

i am for some reason.

Sgt PSN

Yeah, I'll be there. 

Diomedes

Nah, I'm out for this one.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Didn't see that one coming.   

phattymatty

hit me up booch.

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 02, 2012, 10:16:33 PM
tailgate is iffy....maybe a small shorter one....but the game is def on

may actually take the train up

answer my texts on your girls phone you farg.

its wednesday bitches.

ice grillin you

im OUT

actually got something going on with work on friday...could get out of it for a real game....but dont wanna push it for this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

wanna give me your tickets? i'm making a high school reunion out of this shtein.

Sgt PSN

IGY, pm me your addy so I can pay you.  I know it was on the envelope you sent the tix in but I'm pretty sure that found it's way to the trash. 

MDS

now that havas is out im back IN

last thing i wanna do is sit and talk to that loser

just kidding!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on December 12, 2012, 10:03:57 PM
wanna give me your tickets? i'm making a high school reunion out of this shtein.

i have two you can have but i didnt see this message till this morning so they arent at the office.....baby is at home today with her dog who blew out his knee...another reason im not going to the game as she was supposed to go to but he cant be left alone and she needs help caring for him

anyway if you wanna stop by the crib you can get them from her....not sure if you are driving up or not
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

What a stupid game. Cool hanging out with Matty though.