PSU @ UVA

Started by phattymatty, August 07, 2012, 11:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

THE ROAD TO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP STARTS HERE.  September 8.

We have a small group going to infiltrate the land of pleated shorts and seashell necklaces.

All are welcome.

Sgt PSN

I'll catch you at the end of the road somewhere around 2038. 

ice grillin you

matty went there so its different but as a big penn state fan who didnt go there i cant really see myself watching another penn state game until the sanctions are over...its gonna be depressing and whats the point...

on the flip side its gonna be really exciting when the recruiting season before the sanctions end starts....rebuilding from the scratch and buidling a new team is going to be awesome to follow
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

meh in all honesty i've been to maybe 3-4 games total in the last 10 years. i jump on the bandwagon when they have a good team but don't really care that much. i'll probably watch most games though just because any win they pull out in the foreseeable future is kind of unexpected.

i have a lot of UVA friends though and it's close and a ridiculous atmosphere to make fun of people who wear shirts and ties to games.

MDS

so can i make an anal sex joke or something

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.