farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: EJ72 on April 14, 2018, 01:01:39 AM
Quote from: General_Failure on April 13, 2018, 07:35:17 PM
Witten's almost certainly gone next year if whether he retires or not.

That's probably a pretty good bet. Damn shame if he retires without a ring after his career but the writing's on the wall. Still think he should be a first ballot HOFer.

If they're serious about rebuilding now, they might as well trade him to the Patriots for a 6th round pick.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

Quote from: EJ72 on April 14, 2018, 01:01:39 AM
Quote from: General_Failure on April 13, 2018, 07:35:17 PM
Witten's almost certainly gone next year if whether he retires or not.

That's probably a pretty good bet. Damn shame if he retires without a ring after his career but the writing's on the wall. Still think he should be a first ballot HOFer.

Second best TE of that draft class. (after the immortal LJ Smith, obviously)

:paranoid

General_Failure

Rome

Oh goodie. Another ex-Cowboy in the booth.  Can't have enough of them. 

Eagaholic

I liked Romo at first but now he sucks. He tries to make the whole broadcast about himself and his amazing kreskin abilities to predict the upcoming play.

hbionic

I had to look up Kreskin.

Nice one Eagaholic.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

So Dallas traded for Tayvon Austin. I guess they're building the offense around the idea of Dak not having time to throw.

EJ72

Happy retirement to Jason Witten. Love/hate Dallas or not, the man was a farging football player and a class act.

Farging crime he retires without a SB ring though.

Diomedes

I've never cared for him, but neither did I dislike the man.  It's a fine thing indeed that the Eagles linebackers don't have to face him any more.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles took LJ Smith ahead of him

Goddamn fumbling machine

Diomedes

My image of that guy is him running while holding the ball as far from his own body as possible. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

LJ has as many super bowl touchdown receptions as witten has playoff touchdown receptions
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lj smith's last year in the nfl was brent celek's 2nd year on the eagles
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

The comments section in that thread is really awesome.  Racism, homophobia, impotent victimized white male rage... just like the EMB.