Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

You should've gone. I support your desire to fight someone.

I'll pitch in for bail.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 17, 2017, 09:45:26 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 17, 2017, 09:43:53 PM
Brock Stassi needs to be shot.  With an elephant gun.  Or that new laser gun the navy is testing tonight.

i kinda feel bad for him. hes the last player on the bench on the worst team in baseball and still doesnt belong

but he cried when he made the team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

jp last 3 games
1/3, bb
2/4, 2b, 3b
2/4, hr, bb, k

obp up to 334
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

91 games is pretty arbitrary and its classic roob but still how bad is the phillies franchise as a whole...you could probably come up with a similar list for any even semi lengthy period of time over the last 135 years and the phils would dominate it

Quote@RoobCSN   Worst records after 91 games by N.L. teams since 1970
26-65 ... Nationals, 2009
27-64 ... Phils, 1997
29-62 ... Phils, 2015
30-61 ... Phils, 2017
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the nationals drafted bryce harper on the backs of that season

the phillies:
1998 - burrell
2016 - moniak
2018 - ?

of course.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

QB Eagles

Rome

There was a 10 year period where the Phils drafted pretty astutely but they've gotten wrecked the last decade or so. 

PhillyPhreak54

Nick Williams is on fire.

MDS

doubt hes anything special but an opposite field homer is something

PhillyPhreak54

Should prob send his ass back to AAA. That'll make you happy.

MDS

how many mvp's will he win

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

he has 2 walks and 13 strikeouts. might be more like 45 or 46.

PhillyPhreak54

The walks will come. Young guys have to get acclimated to the bigs and the strike zone