Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

just looked up at the tv and thought the pitcher was batting

turns out it was brock stassi
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

He farged up on the bases, too. 

MDS

i totally get why they are afraid to give kingery a spot on the 40 man when you have stassi and perkins on there. gotta protect those guys.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the powder blues are obviously pure butter but they are on another level when gettin rocked like daniel nava with the socks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

MDS

question is are the powder's better than the home white maroon's?

ice grillin you

easily....powder blues are better than the buddy kelly greens

im trying really hard to think of a better sports uniform ever

PhillyPhreak54

I like the home maroon/white better than the powder blues.

Home maroon
Powder blue
Road gray maroon
Current home white

ice grillin you

your record breaking streak of bad sports takes continues....

PhillyPhreak54

Oh ok thanks, Skip Havless.

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

The Phillies are an elite franchise when it comes to their uniform and mascot games. They are an above average franchise in terms of the stadium, concessions, and radio broadcast. They are among the worst franchises at doing baseball.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 16, 2017, 07:34:09 PM
I like the home maroon/white better than the powder blues.

Home maroon
Powder blue
Road gray maroon
Current home white

i think im with you on the home maroon but jesus christ the road grays are horrid

ice grillin you

road greys are way better than maroon homes

MDS

road greys are eliminated because they say phillies...need to say philadelphia or phila or just be the p