ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 10, 2017, 09:08:42 PM
theres a very real scenario of the phillies not being competitive until 2020/21

lol at just figuring this out and yet still only calling it "a scenario"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

well theres also a scenario where they're competitive in 2018, but its more likely nothing really comes together in a significant way until a few years later.

if you think i was slow to this, wait until j finds out.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

j is looking at a wild card run in 2017

MDS

QuoteIf i see ty kelly start one more game i'm going to lose it. BRING UP THE KIDS. What are they waiting for?!
CNNisFakeNews

this is from a chat with gelb...look at the username of the person who asked this question. yes, when you scream nonsense like this, thats what you sound like. one of them.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ty Kelly to start and Trump's ass is under heavy fire...that dude is gonna have a bad month

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

SD

Quotejp crawford  ✔ @jp_crawford
All it is is motivation..
6:13 PM - 12 Jul 2017

Lol

MDS

since his horrible april he has a ~354 on base. 6 homers. 4 this month. small sample size but his ops is well over 1000 this month.

theres hope!

phillycrew

What do you guys think about CeHe?  I would keep him and not trade him.  I know Kingery is the supposed second coming but he just moved up to AAA and looks like he is built like my 14 year old daughter.  If anything, I would try to move Rupp since Alfaro is definitely coming up next year and they can get by with Knapp.  Same thing with Tommy Joseph since Hopkins is coming up next year.

ice grillin you

you definitely move cesar....were they the same age then you evaluate who you think has the bigger upside but by the time they are in any kind of contention cesar will be in his 30's so you gotta go with the kid who you invested a high pick in and who you developed thru your system

rupp has negative value...i cant see him going anywhere cept maybe into a volanco

MDS

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

SD

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/07/13/report-phillies-trade-giancarlo-stanton-christian-yelich/

QuoteAccording to Rosenthal, the Phillies have been "vocal" about their desire for Yelich, but they are not interested in Stanton — "according to high-ranking officials with both clubs."

I'm trying to rationalize why they wouldn't want Stanton. Your corner outfielders would be set for years. I realize Stanton has a monster contract but the Phillies have plenty of money to spend. They become infinitely more interesting with Stanton. Yeah, I know, they're not close so why make a deal for a guy like Stanton...my reply would be he's a piece to build around. Plus fans would show up to the park to see Stanton. Right now they have nobody worth watching.