Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

pivetta looks good again
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

And Neris looks like shtein again
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Totally expected

8th and 9th inning horror show

Don Ho

How this clown is even on a major league roster is beyond comprehension
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

All 5K in attendance actually giving his ass a nice booing

PhillyPhreak54

Odubel

Jesus farging Christ man....I'd bench him. That was awful

Don Ho

What can you say?  zesty and brain dead.

PhillyPhreak54

The most egregious "man farg yo stop sign" I think I've ever seen

And then they complete the farging meltdown, again, in extra innings

Bench Herrera. Fire that apathetic manager and his boob of a pitching coach

ice grillin you

lol you want Alfaro up and odubel benched

PhillyPhreak54

What's your point? Or didn't you watch and have no clue that he blew the stop sign by a mile and cost them a win?

MDS

it didnt cost them a win...if he stops andrew knapp wouldve struck out

i was actually on the verge of tears when ramos air mailed that throw to slowseph. hardest ive laughed in a while. this team is so bad its honestly remarkable.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 21, 2017, 10:41:40 PM
What's your point? Or didn't you watch and have no clue that he blew the stop sign by a mile and cost them a win?

omg lol at cost them a win....even if it did and it in all likely hood didnt who the farg cares about wins

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 22, 2017, 07:57:50 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 21, 2017, 10:41:40 PM

omg lol at cost them a win....even if it did and it in all likely hood didnt who the farg cares about wins

Like always you miss the point.

Who cares? His teammates and coaches. He cost them a win. He ignored a blatant stop sign and deserves to be benched a game for being a dumbfarg. What makes it worse is that play was in front of him since he was going 1st to 3rd and once he turns his head he can see Samuel throwing up the stop but he kept rolling and was out by 10 feet.

ice grillin you

farg his teammates and coaches....they all farging suck and can go to hell....ooooh im so sorry i messed up cameron.....please forgive me howie!...i know this game was so important to you

none of these scabs are going to be on the team in 7 years when they are maybe contending...including odubel

PhillyPhreak54

Point missed again.

So you're ok with guys just doing whatever they want?