Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I opened the app to look at the score. Cried. Logged off.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 31, 2017, 02:27:15 PM
your phils are gonna have their worst may since 1928

at least that team had chuck klein

Holy shtein, and I thought I'd seen it all since 1972.  Suddenly OTA's are pretty awesome.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Congratulate me.  I successfully fought the urge to drive over to Miami to see that mess.

Don Ho

Geo, only if you had access to a flame thrower would I have approved of your attending.

shtein Ichiro batting .176, well he gets a pass as he's almost as old as me and Rome plus he's backing up Giancarlo.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Saw the highlight of Franco making his business decision in the field today

Sickening

Nice Roger Doen olay bullshtein

Rome

I wonder what their record is since Mackanin got his extension?  And by that I mean I don't give a shtein.  In fact this thread should just be locked and a Phillies offseason 2017 thread should be posted.

Eagles_Legendz

Dont worry, Mickey Moniak to the rescue.

Geowhizzer

Pining for the days of Johnny Wockenfuss and Kiko Garcia.  Wonder if ol' Steve Jeltz is around...

PhillyPhreak54

Astros scored 40 runs in three games vs Minny

Phils scored 99 in the entire month

ice grillin you

astros are the best team in the majors....phillies are the worst....the sooner you stop over valuing the phillies the better off youll be

those are the more important numbers.....the loss totals for the stros from 2009 to 2014
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

during that time the astros drafted kuechel, correa, springer, bregman. not sure when they signed altuve but it had to be around there.

the phillies have mickey moniak though
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I think the Phillies are aiming toward more of a Mariners type of rebuild.

MDS

so you mean produce no talent, throw a bunch of money at some veterans and win around 70/80 games?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

mariners have primarily gone the trade route....they have made what seems like an absurd number of them over the last few years

ice grillin you

kingery just hit another one in the 1st inning....hes been out of his mind