Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

hey j have you seen the second season of master of none
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't know what you're talking about

I can't even flip on the basketball game bc that sucks too

MDS

the union have won 3 in a row
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Franco having a great game

Multiple GIDPs and a lousy error there

MDS

you wanna take a trip to japan in 19 to see franco

ice grillin you

last in the majors in wins

number one overall baby so they can get Mickey moniak jr

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

pivetta pitching today while franco hits 7th

roman quinn has had a good stretch here too. not sure when the super 2 deadline is but anything after that is getting to be fair game, though i dont see them moving on from saunders this quickly.

PhillyPhreak54

Joely...not a MLB pitcher

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 18, 2017, 12:03:26 PM
pivetta pitching today while franco hits 7th

roman quinn has had a good stretch here too. not sure when the super 2 deadline is but anything after that is getting to be fair game, though i dont see them moving on from saunders this quickly.

I haven't seen anything this delusional since j hentz

PhillyPhreak54

Did you need twitter to tell you that?

What are these guys 3-15 in their last 18?

MDS

j you think that roman quinn call up is the big ingredient for a playoff push?

quinn has a 371 obp in may. this is good. lets see where that number is on june 20.

PhillyPhreak54

I yield to your baseball brilliance, Beane Jr.

ice grillin you