Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Saved money by this series being in the middle of the week or else I'd be up there

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

These motherfargers can't lay off the curveball for shtein

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Welp. Good of them to help Napoli bust out of his slump

MDS

guy im facing in fantasy has matt bush so that hr to move it out of a save is nice
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

for the 5th straight year theres nothing bigger in philadelphia baseball than my squad

ps is there a bigger waste of matt bush's arm than pitching against the phillies with a 4 run lead
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

so cole hamels basically said if the rangers dont pick up his option for 19, he wants to come back

he would be 35.

as a frame of reference john lackey went 2/32 for his age 37 and 38 seasons. cole hamels is better and younger. so, there you go.

PhillyPhreak54

He said there's no place better than Philly to play too

The 47 Rangers fans weren't happy

PhillyPhreak54

Eflin getting worked

Phils bats are dead again

farg

PhillyPhreak54

Nice wild pitch you farging clown

Had Gallo 0-2 two outs bases empty and hit him

And now she's coming unglued

6-0