Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i like what hes doing for the same reason we all argued about last night with pivetta but im still shocked mack has vv in there down 6-1 with almost a hundred pitches
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

and he worked it 123 after getting lit by rendon

MDS

not the same

1) vv is a mlb pitcher, pivetta is not
2) this game isnt winnable
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 06, 2017, 09:34:50 PM
not the same

1) vv is a mlb pitcher, pivetta is not
2) this game isnt winnable

they are the same and no wins mean anything

mike trout leads the AL with 20 XBH.....zimm has 25

MDS

no win means anything but you should try to win the game as best as you can...this includes pinch hitting for the worthless nick pivetta in the 4th inning
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

nah run your young arms out there so not to baby them...we gons get grown up

i get your point tho...that pat neshak inning is really important

MDS

it wouldve been jake thompson...another young arm!! young arm!!

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

I'd like to see some progress and maybe bring up Roman and Alfaro and Hoskins?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 06, 2017, 10:28:45 PM
I'd like to see some progress and maybe bring up Roman and Alfaro and Hoskins?

lol

bring em all up!!!

PhillyPhreak54

Why not? I'd like to hear your reasoning against this.

MDS

you sound like a neanderthal 975 caller

hoskins has had 1 month of AAA....his numbers are very good and hes walking enough...but its 1 month. revisit this one in early june.

alfaro has had 1 month of AAA.....his numbers are pretty good but his 26 k - 2 bb ratio is a disgrace....most of all this is his last option year and he needs to play as much as possible before 2018. im thinking hell come up august/sept, split time with rupp in 18 and have the job to himself by 19. 

quinn is OPSing 603 at AAA. moving on.

PhillyPhreak54

Ah yes. Good answer. That settled that, then.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 06, 2017, 10:42:45 PM
you sound like a neanderthal 975 caller

hoskins has had 1 month of AAA....his numbers are very good and hes walking enough...but its 1 month. revisit this one in early june.

alfaro has had 1 month of AAA.....his numbers are pretty good but his 26 k - 2 bb ratio is a disgrace....most of all this is his last option year and he needs to play as much as possible before 2018. im thinking hell come up august/sept, split time with rupp in 18 and have the job to himself by 19. 

quinn is OPSing 603 at AAA. moving on.

whats your point?