Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Stupid approach against the flailing Baez

He grooves a farging meatball and gives up an 0-2 homer

MDS

5 innings. the win. phew.

if this is as good as it can get for vv just move him to the pen. hes a 5 inning pitcher and that aint good enough.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

well shtein, that was fun tonight.  VV needs to go to the pen now.  Once again he almost throws 100 pitches through 5. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Gritty little spark plug Nava doing gritty little things to win

PhillyPhreak54

Four more two out runs on some bullshtein

Freddy actually threw one off the mound - from short stop

Goddamn this team

ice grillin you

yeah i second that....farg this zesty rebuilding team that is like four years away from being good!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

two big hits came on pitches way out of the strike zone....good hitters doing good things

phils melted down a bit there as would be expected with a terrible team in the world champs house. also this is 2 starts in a row mack doesnt let eickhoff finish the inning because....because....farg you you fossil
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the amazing thing about pulling eickhoff tonight is he leaves him in against the lefty heyward who he went 3-0 on in every single one of his at bats but then pulls him for lefty montero the number 8 hitter...if you are going to pull him for the leftys then just do it before heyward or leave him in to finish it up

of course non of that happens if nava catches a ball that just about every LF catches without even diving

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2017, 10:20:06 PM
yeah i second that....farg this zesty rebuilding team that is like four years away from being good!!

Picture me trollin'

MDS

mack has no plan to win this game unless they score 2 in the 9th

i mean they wont even get 1 but the only guys left in the pen are neris, leiter who threw 60 pitches yesterday and the terrible jenmar gomez who threw a bunch of pitches on sunday

maybe dont use joelly and ramos to get 1 out i dont know?

PhillyPhreak54

7/14 losses are by one run

ice grillin you

why did tommy Joseph bat in the ninth and not saunders

MDS

i was more angry about knapp.

galvis drew a 5 pitch walk and the 0-0 pitch to knapp got galvis to 2nd. what does knapp do 1-0? swings at a high fastball and flys out to center. garbage player.

ice grillin you

knapp vs wade davis is never going to end well for knapp

how you bring out TJ over saunders tho is beyond me

MDS

youre kinda splitting hairs with tommy jo vs. knapp....which one sucks more? i dont know.