Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

btwn odubrays slider and hectors cutter phils got a nice little 1-2 punch in the pen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

can't believe an appeal was even required there...that was easily over the plate

PhillyPhreak54

The LF design is dumb - like one of those pitchback nets

So Knapp sucks as does Eflin. Gotcha, Bill James.

MDS

eflin is at least quad A....knapp isnt even AAA
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh come on ODub Jesus Christ

MDS

since mack wont bring his best remaining rp in until he has a lead because....because....stats?

its lu garcia, mark leither jr and jawnmar. bahaha.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

This team is fundamentally retarded

MDS

lu garcia had no control and all 3 outs were sharply hit....but hey im sure genius mack will run him for another inning but its not a "save situation" yet

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

lol why were the mets at DP depth

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 18, 2017, 10:44:08 PM
Settle down, pal.

you are to baseball what trump supporters are to politics

ice grillin you

this game has been an absolute clusterfarg on every level

MDS

should benoit still come in even though its not a save situation? gotta make all decisions based on arbitrary statistical guidelines.

QB Eagles

You can always bring in Gomez to make it exciting.

ice grillin you

more three stooges shtein and nice of Cesar to help him up