Eagles vs. Raiders tailgate

Started by MURP, September 21, 2005, 02:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

who's comin to see the raiders get smashed..........

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyGirl

Muss, you can always come down here and tailgate and catch the game at McFaddens like Drunky did.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

fansince61

64 and I will be there, save us a spot, around 9AM I think :D

General_Failure

I'll be there, but I don't know what time. There's a strong chance I'm not gonna get to do any tailgating.

The man. The myth. The legend.

T_Section224

i'll be at the game but will probably skip the tailgate this week.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PhillyGirl

Quote from: T_Section224 on September 21, 2005, 03:51:14 PM
i'll be at the game but will probably skip the tailgate this week.

or you'll just walk right by.  ;)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Father Demon

Quote from: mussa on September 21, 2005, 02:54:57 PM
id like to

I'd like to, too, but I suppose it will be easier to make it when I actually am in Philly (December 5th!)
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Tomahawk

Where do I go? I got a better idea. Instead of giving me directions, pick me up at my hotel.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Tomahawk on September 21, 2005, 04:16:02 PM
Where do I go? I got a better idea. Instead of giving me directions, pick me up at my hotel.

LOL, last time MURP and I did that...we picked up NB

:puke

We're too scared you'll turn into a whining little Hoyda to do that.

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 21, 2005, 04:27:47 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on September 21, 2005, 04:16:02 PM

LOL, last time MURP and I did that...we picked up NB

:puke

We're too scared you'll turn into a whining little Hoyda to do that.

Don't penalize me for your retardation.

PhillyGirl

If you stay at the Holiday Inn, you won't need a ride to the stadium. But if you stay at the Marriott you will. Its up to you.

fansince61

We need to post or email thawk directions to tail gate and get cell number

PhillyGirl

T_Section224

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 21, 2005, 06:12:06 PM
Thawk...IM me your cell.
good call, much safer that way, wouldn't want him getting a hold of your number.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum