Extra Raiders Ticket

Started by fansince61, September 21, 2005, 02:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fansince61

Ticket is Tomahawks..congrats..sorry I didn't have more tickets..next time Wingspan and Mussa ;)

PhillyGirl

I can't believe....after 6 years, we're all finally going to meet Thawk!!

:-D :-D :-D

You'd better drag your sorry ass to the tailgate by no later than 8am.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

What's the farging address of the linc - preferrably an intersection? eagles website sucks monkeynuts.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Tomahawk on September 21, 2005, 03:30:26 PM
What's the farging address of the linc - preferrably an intersection? eagles website sucks monkeynuts.

Why do you need the address? Its at the Corner of Broad and Pattison pretty much. You kind of can't miss it. LOL
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 21, 2005, 03:34:09 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on September 21, 2005, 03:30:26 PM

Why do you need the address? Its at the Corner of Broad and Pattison pretty much. You kind of can't miss it. LOL

To find a hotel that's both cheap and close. I'm pretty sure once I get there I'll be alright - stadiums are kinda hard to miss.

MURP

link

that is the holiday inn next to the stadium

PhillyGirl

Go to either the Stadium Holiday Inn (in which case you can walk to the tailgate) or to the Airport Marriott where you can basically land, get your bags and then check in.

rjs246

Hotel?! Just pick up some filthy Philly chick and crash on her face.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

fansince61

Holiday Inn next to stadium is at 10th and Packer Sts.

T_Section224

cheap hotel, search in chester, you'll find something cheap i'm sure of it.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PhillyGirl

ParkingLotFlagDude

There might be something cheaper downtown, plus the added attraction of a subway ride.
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ParkingLotFlagDude on September 21, 2005, 10:52:19 PM
There might be something cheaper downtown, plus the added attraction of a subway ride.

and he'd have to take a shuttle there regardless costing him money.

T-hawk. Murp and I will pick you up at 7 or so. We'll call to let you know.

mikey418

Damnit....if T-hawk is definitely coming out for this game, I may just have to drive down and attempt to get some tickets from a scalper if my 'source' doesn't come thru....
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Tomahawk

Quote from: mikey418 on September 22, 2005, 08:09:32 AM
Damnit....if T-hawk is definitely coming out for this game, I may just have to drive down and attempt to get some tickets from a scalper if my 'source' doesn't come thru....

I'll sell you mine for $555.55