Eagles parking discounts offered this season

Started by PhillyGirl, August 25, 2005, 08:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

This would be VERY smart tomorrow night considering there is a concert at the ballpark, a concert at the Spectrum AND the first trip to the Linc for all fans:

QuoteParking Discount For Eagles Games Available At Some Lots

The Philadelphia Parking Authority will do its part to help Eagles fans get to games this year by offering discount parking at some of its lots.

Parking has always been an issue for people driving to the games. Now, for $5, you will be able to park your car at a remote lot near Broad Street and take SEPTA to the stadium.

The discount will be available at these lots:

#JFK Plaza at 15th and Arch streets

#Center City Lot, 15th and Arch streets

#Gateway Garage at 15th and Vine streets

You must show your game day ticket to get the discount rate.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Alternatively, you can all park at my house, take the T to Logan, fly into Philly, and hop a cab to the Linc.

And I'll only charge $4 a car. What a bargain!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ParkingLotFlagDude

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 25, 2005, 08:54:07 AM
This would be VERY smart tonight considering there is a concert at the ballpark, a concert at the Spectrum AND the first trip to the Linc for all fans:

Why would somebody go to the Linc tonight?
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ParkingLotFlagDude on August 25, 2005, 09:12:07 AM
This would be VERY smart tonight considering there is a concert at the ballpark, a concert at the Spectrum AND the first trip to the Linc for all fans:

Duh, tomorrow night I meant....there is a concert at both places AND the game tomorrow night
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on August 25, 2005, 09:00:20 AM
Alternatively, you can all park at my house, take the T to Logan, fly into Philly, and hop a cab to the Linc.

And I'll only charge $4 a car. What a bargain!

:-D

ParkingLotFlagDude

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 25, 2005, 09:16:10 AM
Quote from: ParkingLotFlagDude on August 25, 2005, 09:12:07 AM

Duh, tomorrow night I meant....there is a concert at both places AND the game tomorrow night

The only concert I know of is "System of a Down" (I hope they sound better then their name implies).  CBP should be dark as Buffet plays tonight and Sat.

Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

MURP

the only way thats a discount is if your going to the game by yourself.   Paying round trip on the subway for a family and also $5 parking, (plus the hassle of dealing with idiots on the subway) and you got yourself a nice ripoff.  Love the way they try to spin it to get more cash for the always floundering Septa. 

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: MURP on August 25, 2005, 10:27:34 AM
the only way thats a discount is if your going to the game by yourself.   Paying round trip on the subway for a family and also $5 parking, (plus the hassle of dealing with idiots on the subway) and you got yourself a nice ripoff.  Love the way they try to spin it to get more cash for the always floundering Septa. 

You mean Fast Eddie isn't doing enough for them already? I know there are plenty of taxpayers all over the state that want to help keep the Philly (and Pittsburgh) transportation systems in the black.   :deion