Preseason: Eagles Vs Bengals

Started by mikey418, August 23, 2005, 08:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey418

Hey Everyone,
I'll be going down to this game and wanted to see if anyone was planning on tailgating a little, etc.  It's the only preseason game I'd go to since the starters are probably going to play the entire first half and a series or 2 in the 3rd quarter.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

PhillyGirl

There is a concert down there Friday night, so you might all want to get there early.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

Im not going to the game but im going to the concert...maybe we'll venture over and harass some of you mikey.   :evil
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Susquehanna Birder

LSB and I are going to the game, but not the concert. We're leaving after work, so we won't get there until about 5:30 or 6:00. Pray for us.

Sgt PSN

What concert is going on?  Doesn't really matter since I won't be there anyway.  But I won't be able to sleep tonight unless I find out. 

MURP

Sgt PSN

Thanks for the speedy response.  And since my boss is gone I'm going to take a nap now. 

jeffreyjpa

We could only sell two of our four tickets for this one, so the wife and I are most likely going to the Bengals game...but, being on a Friday night, I doubt we'll get down early enough to tailgate...I'm hoping we arrive early enough for kick-off.

At which venue is the concert, Wachovia Center or Spectrum? Thanks for the info!

PhillyGirl

keep in mind, the Phillies parking lot is FINALLY done so there is a LOT more parking available.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

and the concert is at the Spectrum

Oh shtein. Jimmy Buffett concert is tomorrow night at the ballpark!

Its going to be a farging NIGHTMARE down there!

jeffreyjpa

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 25, 2005, 08:46:45 AM
keep in mind, the Phillies parking lot is FINALLY done so there is a LOT more parking available.

Forgot all about that Vet lot, it's been so long in being completed. Thanks for the info!

mussa

farg...man i was thinking about driving down to the lots, but now i may park in center city and take subway.   :boo
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

you only get the discount if you show an Eagles ticket it says.  booo

ParkingLotFlagDude

Quote from: mussa on August 25, 2005, 11:32:06 AM
farg...man i was thinking about driving down to the lots, but now i may park in center city and take subway.   :boo

You should be fine there is only 1 concert tomorrow at the Spectrum.  There isn't really a parking issue until San Diego on 10/23, there is that Haunted House thing AND Disney on Ice, before and after nobody is dumb enough to schedule major conflicts with an Eagles game.

WAIT  I forgot about the baseball playoffs   :-D   :-D   :-D   :-D   :-D   :-D   :-D    :-D
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

ILLEAGLE

Greetings all. Long time no....uh....type. My boss hooked me up with 2 tix to this game. I was hoping that there would be a gathering for this one, but I had no idea there was a concert. I'm assuming that will squash any get-togethers. I'll be leaving Scranton around 3-ish. Any tips on parking if the Linc lot is full?

Thanx.....
"Focus. The only means to see me back to life's unending swirl. A reversal of passing away, as the world of dead, as away is now my origin..."   ---Meshuggah