Eagles/Chiefs 10/2/05

Started by Sgt PSN, May 25, 2005, 01:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Yeah, I know it's early but I'm really excited about this game for a few reasons. 

1.  Looks like we're going to get basically the same tailgate crew from the Rams game last year back together. :yay
2.  It gives me a chance to go back and party in KC.
3.  I've got a lot of friends out there who are Chiefs fans and I can't wait to go back into Arrowhead for the 2nd time and watch the Eagles whoop some ass.  :evil

So far, Hbionic +3, phillymic, Demon, Phanatic and myself plan on going.  If anyone else is interested in going then let me know because I still have some contacts out there who may be able to help with tickets.  I'm also familiar with the area and can offer help as far as bars, hotels, bars, resturants and bars you may want to visit while there. 

We had a total kick ass time at the Rams game last year and I'm sure this year will be much of the same, if not better.  Bionic won the "jackass" award for doing T.O's "star pose" on a Rams logo in the middle of the street....with traffic heading towards him.  Mic was definatley the loudest.  Demon was the scariest looking in the group.  Phanatic was probably the drunkest.  Eaglesfanin MD won the best dressed award for showing up in his zuba pants or whatever the hell they're called and T-hawk was....well, he was T-hawk.  I was a pretty good boy that night other than the fact that I sexually violated a giant, inflatable Rams helmet right outside the stadium.   :paranoid

So if any of you other lame-o's want to come out and have some quality  :CF fun like I described above, then get off your fat lazy arses and start making plans.  Tickets should go on sale in just a few short weeks.    ;D

Father Demon

I'm looking forward to this game, too.  Also will be in Philly for the MNF against Seattle, and will be attending the Rams game on 12/18.  Anyone planning on attending the Rams game?
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Yeti

I'm there.  Kansas City got any woods I can sleep in?
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

General_Failure

No, the city is made entirely of cement and concrete. Seriously.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Yeah, there's not much by way of vegetation out there.  There are however plenty of farmer's daughters with juicy asses that you could sleep on for a week.  :drool

General_Failure

That's not a good place to sleep for a week. Eventually they're gonna fart.

Sgt PSN

True, but I think Yet's in to that kind of shtein. 

General_Failure

Yeti

Quote from: General_Failure on May 26, 2005, 03:41:05 PM
That's not a good place to sleep for a week.

It is if you like girls.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

General_Failure

Quote from: Yeti on May 26, 2005, 04:53:26 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on May 26, 2005, 03:41:05 PM
That's not a good place to sleep for a week.

It is if you like ass gas and doodoo butter.

Not my cup of tea, thanks

phillymic2000

Chiefs signed Mitchel :evil here's to hoping he doesn't get cut...

stillupfront

You can not possibly find a better steak in the world.

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic

Sgt PSN

Shawn Barber, John Welborn, Quinton Caver, Jason Dunn and now Freddie Mitchell.  All former Eagles and current Chiefs. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: SSgt PSN on June 20, 2005, 06:33:46 AM
Shawn Barber, John Welborn, Quinton Caver, Jason Dunn and now Freddie Mitchell.  All former Eagles and current Chiefs. 

Not to mention ol' Waterworks himself leading their team.

Sgt PSN

Trying to stick with just players.  If you want to get into management, Chiefs GM Carl Peterson worked with the Eagles during Vermeil's tenure in Philly as well.