CFFFL Trade

Started by Zanshin, September 03, 2003, 12:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

TRADE OFFER
by: Tight Balls  Sep 3, 11:56 am EDT

Now that Stewart is gone for the year, I'm in the market for a RB. I'm open to Trade proposals...and I have no untouchables on my roster. Make me a fairly reasonable offer.....

Zanshin

Quote from: NoneBetta on September 03, 2003, 03:35:05 PM
(Considering how late the injury was I realize we would have drafted by then no matter when we started, but it's still funny to me.)

That's because you're an idiot.

It obviously wouldn't have mattered if we waited.  And it's not like we're talking about my first rounder...I think I picked him up in the fourth or something.

Zanshin

It's a loooong season.  So, how did you make out last year?

Zanshin

Dude....you can't predict injuries.  It could just have easily have been Faulk.  The holier-than-thou attitude is retarded.

I'm not throwing in the towel just yet...and I bet I still finish in the top half of the league.   My running backs sucked last year (because I was on vacation at the beginning of the draft), and I made enough moves to get to come in third last year.  I'll work something out.

Zanshin

LOL.... But this has nothing to do with when we drafted.  It's right before the season.  Unless you suggest that we draft and play based on last year's season, you have no point.

Why is it that everyone seems to take you the wrong way?  Does that mean that many other people just don't get it...or that you put it out there the wrong way?

shorebird

Zanshin, check my roster and tell me who you'd take for Ramsey.

shorebird

Anyone with qb to trade can check out my team and tell me who'd you'd like, if anyone.