The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on April 27, 2018, 02:41:21 PM
has any major sports team ever won a championship in their first year of existence?

I don't think any true expansion teams have even had a winning record, unless you're counting things like the first season after a merger or the overall first season of the league.

ice grillin you

holy shtein pens got robbed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Oh no!  Such sad news.  Where's my hanky?

ice grillin you

MDS

congrats to my boys havas and matty....2 titles in 1 year. maybe the nats will make 3.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

phattymatty

my god ovechkin is only 32 but he looks like he's 50.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Trotz resigned as Caps coach. 

Holy moley.  GET. 

Rome

Tavares to hometown Toronto.

Diomedes

Second player on the Capitals says "no thanks" to White House visit to celebrate their first Stanley Cup.  Brett Connolly and Devante Smith-Pelly, good on you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capitals-insider/wp/2018/08/29/forward-brett-connolly-says-he-wont-attend-capitals-white-house-visit/?utm_term=.58eec4f7e394
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

MDS

i was talking about this with some work peeps today...domi is an all time POS but hed have his jersey retired if he was a flyer and YOU would worship him

ice grillin you

domi was the opposite of a coward....he was a midget who fought anyone and everyone in their prime

his series verse bob probert (top 3 fighter ever) is goat status