Week 12 - Giants: Cowards Come Home

Started by MDS, November 19, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

you cant control some calls going against you or having crap in the secondary because of injury...but you can control punting on 4th and 5 from the giants 47. or calling screens on 3rd and long.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 25, 2018, 01:38:16 PM
The offense is bad enough without the refs putting them under the microscope with these ticky tack calls. Everything snowballing into a pile of shtein on this team.

the roughing the passer on wentz was a joke and thy didnt call jenkins PI on barkley....not sure eagles are under a microscope

might just be terrible officiating
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The penalties were a joke but they're not why this team is in free fall.  It's clear that this group simply has no heart. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 25, 2018, 01:39:17 PM
you cant control some calls going against you or having crap in the secondary because of injury...but you can control punting on 4th and 5 from the giants 47. or calling screens on 3rd and long.

just about every team in the nfl should go for it on 4th and 5 from the 47....but im not even exaggerating when i say the eagles should not put again if its less than ten yards and not in their own red zone

MDS

Quote from: Rome on November 25, 2018, 01:40:01 PM
The penalties were a joke but they're not why this team is in free fall.  It's clear that this group simply has no heart.

lol chandon sullivan STEP IT UP
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on November 25, 2018, 01:28:54 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 25, 2018, 01:25:47 PM
the secondary is absolutely decimated we all know but sneaky awful right now is grugier hill and nate gerry playing linebacker

kamu was the starter coming into the year which pretty much says it all...and its not like anyone got injured

Starting secondary was awful in so many ways,  the linebackers were always average but they have been invisible all season, d line got old and slow overnight AND we won't have to worry about Jim Schwartz ever getting a head coaching job at any level.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

That was a push off.  No call.  The ref was 10 yards away I don't care if they call it or don't.  Just call it the same. 

Rome

Quote from: MDS on November 25, 2018, 01:43:36 PM
Quote from: Rome on November 25, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

lol chandon sullivan STEP IT UP

Not him, dummy.  The guys getting paid are disinterested. 

QB Eagles

Chandon Sullivan rapidly approaching the Nathan Peterman level where you genuinely feel bad for the guy because he shouldn't be out there.

Don Ho

Agree Rome, why was that not called a push off?  I hate the officiating as much as I hate this team
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i bet the giants so im not even mad but how in the farg did this game open at birds -6.5

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 25, 2018, 01:48:21 PM
i bet the giants so im not even mad but how in the farg did this game open at birds -6.5

It'll be the last time for a long time the Eagles are favored.

ice grillin you

this is another game that shows why the nfl is unwatchable or at least the main reason....there is a flag literally every other play

MDS

every time the giants kick a fg instead of score a td it is a victory for the defense...they arent capable of stopping them straight up

they arent winning this game because the coach and offense as a whole are 10 miles beyond pathetic

ice grillin you

who is this color guy....he is an absolute travesty