Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Yeah probably not. 

ice grillin you

if you look at the galleries that follow him you see lots of 40 50ish year olds going nuts for him...these are people who were 20ish when he started....theres no doubt he has a nice following from this subset of people.....skew a little bit older tho and its mostly all hate
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

did they hate it when tiger and trump grabbed Hoyda together
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no one cared....why would they

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 15, 2018, 08:00:34 AM
if you look at the galleries that follow him you see lots of 40 50ish year olds going nuts for him...these are people who were 20ish when he started....theres no doubt he has a nice following from this subset of people.....skew a little bit older tho and its mostly all hate

I'm 53 and liberal as farg and i know from experience that I'm the limit age-wise.   I followed him at the Players in May and i was probably the oldest guy in that crowd who was cheering for him.  Lots of 20's thru mid-30's people, though.

ice grillin you

im sure there are younger people as well obviously there are older people but by and large his fan base are the ones who were 15-25 when he started

the galleries also may play a little younger as walking for 8 hours in one million percent humidity is not something older people are going to do as much

Rome

Tiger Woods is good at golf.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

You dirtbags will be delighted to learn that my son, introduced to the obscenity by a kind but misguided neighbor, and outfitted by my mother-in-law with a bag and some clubs, is currently at some nearby golf course taking his first lesson.

I am ashamed.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

He's digging very small ditches.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I've started calling him Money Lover.

General_Failure

At least you know what you can get him for Christmas this year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

tiger is unconscious right now

Diomedes

In his car in a ditch again?

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on September 22, 2018, 12:54:32 PM
You dirtbags will be delighted to learn that my son, introduced to the obscenity by a kind but misguided neighbor, and outfitted by my mother-in-law with a bag and some clubs, is currently at some nearby golf course taking his first lesson.

I am ashamed.

This may be the greatest bit of news I've read in my life.