Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

so we're back to needing our athletes to be role models again?  cool.

MDS

not role models, just decent humans

tiger can go play golf with his rapist president
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

MDS

so?

playing with obama is something any normal human being would do. he is a good person.

playing with trump is something any normal human being would avoid. he is a terrible person.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

So because Tiger Woods spent a few hours on a golf course with Trump, that makes him irredeemable? 

How's it feel up there in your Ivory Tower?

PS:  Awful people don't create organizations like this...

http://tgrfoundation.org/about/

MDS

actually yea. associating yourself with the worlds biggest criminal is not a good look...but its the tip of the iceberg for tiger being a fleshpop

i dont care what charity his agent started. if you bothered doing 1 ounce if research into tiger youd know hes an irredeemable twat.

Rome

Like so many other things in your life, you're wrong about this.  I've moved onto other things in my head, though. 

smeags

man, golf is some serious business.

MDS

middle aged white men love it, love trump and love showering praise on wealthy people who are indifferent toward their existence

ice grillin you

old white golf fans (and you) despise tiger.....thats what makes him a god and why he should win every tournament
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

there is a subset of golf fans that hate him because of his skin tone but most golf watches worship him

if tiger played up the other end of it more and called this shtein out...took social justice stances...id think different. but like mj he wanted to sell nikes and now he plays golf with the worlds biggest racist.

tiger is not ali or russell.

ice grillin you

the old white guys didnt like him in 2000....the fuzzy zoeller crowd....they despise him now....the people that like him are younger adults who grew up with him....everyone else hates him or doesnt care about him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Lol at middle aged golf fans loving Tiger.  They think he's a stillupfront just like any other black man.  They hate him more because he's successful and rich.  His banging hot white girls does him no favors with that crowd either. 

He's a god as far as I'm concerned. 

smeags

well romey, you are middle aged so .....