Updated Concreteboard Banner

Started by Mad-Lad, March 07, 2008, 01:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Who wouldn't want to rock a Caver avatar?

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 03, 2010, 06:17:28 PM
Was scrolling through the :CF avatars.  Armstrong, Caver, Considine, etc, etc are still out there.  lol.  Guess it's been a while since we've had an update.  Hows about some updated avatars with the likes of Kolb, Pimp, Shady, Celek, etc, etc?

I used to create those at my old job when I had lots of down time. I'll see what I can do.

Diomedes

throw in some chumps too.  HOF Barksdale, HOF Ingram, wost manneans, dreamy Jeremy Bloom, etc.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Mad-Lad

Diomedes

We're on the same plane, passenger.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

To be fair...wost manneans is no chump.  I take that back.

Yeti

I'd like to see Vick replace Kolb in the banner please. 
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Banner update:  PIMP still PIMP, 2nd stringer, playing like a 2nd/3rd stringer, IR, Asante still Asante, Bradley either not healthy or simply slow and white, Killa still Killa, Battling injury and basically the 3rd DT

Might be time for midseason replacements?  Kolb, Celek, Weaver, Bradley, Bunkley OUT  Vick, wostmanneans, Mikell, Maclin, ??? IN

Is it 8:30 yet?

Tomahawk

Maclin should definitely replace Celek. Or Kolb, then replace Celek with Vick/Kolb

Diomedes

Mad-Lad might have better things to do than update this every week you jerkoffs decide you don't like a given player.

Tomahawk

And he might not. What are you, his farging calendar?

reese125

Put Antonio Dixon up there. Dudes a straight up beast.

Dio, Im selling hugs for a dollar if you're down?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 15, 2010, 02:07:50 PM

Seriously, we all blow major time here week after week.  Dude's a moderator and is never here.  farg, I think his avatar is still that Mr. Pibb and Red Vines shtein.  If he's the type of guy that's good at photoshop, it would probably take him less than a hour.

Diomedes

Quote from: reese125 on November 15, 2010, 02:09:20 PMDio, Im selling hugs for a dollar if you're down?

Establish a 'three for two' johnson and I'm IN.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 15, 2010, 02:15:05 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on November 15, 2010, 02:07:50 PM

Seriously, we all blow major time here week after week.  Dude's a moderator and is never here.  farg, I think his avatar is still that Mr. Pibb and Red Vines shtein.  If he's the type of guy that's good at photoshop, it would probably take him less than a hour.

I'm totally offended. Now I'm reporting this post to myself.