Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

Quote from: Munson on January 03, 2019, 04:05:38 PM
Quote from: Rome on January 03, 2019, 03:56:04 PM
Quote from: Munson on January 03, 2019, 03:28:06 PM
The neanderthals over on EMB must be having severely elevated blood pressure at the sight of that picture. Maybe they'll get a 2 week vacation for being extremely racist :-D

They posted no less than 20 openly racist memes and comments just in the AOC thread alone yet no one in charge seems to mind.  It's amazing that they're permitted to get away with that, but whatever. 

farg em.

lol not surprised to find out they have an entire thread dedicated to her now. Also not surprised they're being racist in it. Also not surprised Paco hasn't banned them for it. He's too busy having Yeti make up fake stories about internet stalking to ban people he doesn't like :-D

BTW the latest AOC derangement is some rando Q-Anon freak on twitter posting a video of her from high school recreating the dance scene in The Breakfast Club, clearing thinking it would hurt her.

there are some horrible people posting there.  the most deplorable of the deplorables.

hell, i post there!
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Tomahawk

Munson

Quote from: hunt on January 04, 2019, 10:16:37 AM
Quote from: Munson on January 03, 2019, 04:05:38 PM
Quote from: Rome on January 03, 2019, 03:56:04 PM
Quote from: Munson on January 03, 2019, 03:28:06 PM
The neanderthals over on EMB must be having severely elevated blood pressure at the sight of that picture. Maybe they'll get a 2 week vacation for being extremely racist :-D

They posted no less than 20 openly racist memes and comments just in the AOC thread alone yet no one in charge seems to mind.  It's amazing that they're permitted to get away with that, but whatever. 

farg em.

lol not surprised to find out they have an entire thread dedicated to her now. Also not surprised they're being racist in it. Also not surprised Paco hasn't banned them for it. He's too busy having Yeti make up fake stories about internet stalking to ban people he doesn't like :-D

BTW the latest AOC derangement is some rando Q-Anon freak on twitter posting a video of her from high school recreating the dance scene in The Breakfast Club, clearing thinking it would hurt her.

there are some horrible people posting there.  the most deplorable of the deplorables.

hell, i post there!

Lol has it gotten worse? Like I told you the times I miss that place are the times when I read articles or tweets I know would drive the Nazi chuds there nuts. But you only post there so you don't have to uhh 'settle' for posting here, right? Hopefully no one says that to you and gets a stern warning from the mods :-D

Speaking of facts that would drive the MAGA chuds crazy...

https://twitter.com/nate_cohn/status/1076910489018482688 21

The polls are wrong rah! Don't trust the polls they were within the margin of error!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

It's about the same, the normal Trumpers are posting a little less, the fanatics like mike and Iron Eagle are one step from a white MAGA van

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hunt

Quote from: BDN on January 04, 2019, 12:50:08 PM
It's about the same, the normal Trumpers are posting a little less, the fanatics like mike and Iron Eagle are one step from a white MAGA van

this.  the ones who still support agent orange are so dug in that there's no climbing out.  the rest of the repugs have resigned themselves to constantly attacking whichever female dem is in the news that day...with aoc & liz warren currently being at the top of their list.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Munson

:-D lol sounds about right. I'm sure they're throwing a fiscally responsible fit over AOC's 82% tax rate. Meanwhile I'm reading that like :drool

Here's one for the AOC thread:
https://twitter.com/PaulBlu/status/1080921077021200384
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Here's a good thread on the research behind a higher tax rate, BTW. I honestly hadn't seen this until today. Always thought around 50%ish was a good place to go.

https://twitter.com/MichaelSLinden/status/1081214960036954112

Munson

BTW, between the 2 trillion in new debt news yesterday and Trump threatening to use the army to seize federally protected and private land, the tea party is definitely dusting off their tri-corner hats and preparing for a huge protest next weekend, right?

Rome

How do you depose a mentally unfit sociopath from the presidency?

General_Failure

Quote from: Rome on January 04, 2019, 04:53:35 PM
How do you depose a mentally unfit sociopath from the presidency?

Whoops, wrong thread. And now I'm on a Federal List.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2I2mK_3_ns

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

SD

Rome

I just love the fact that she's actively taunting anyone and everyone who's going after her, and she's doing it with a joy that only comes from literally having zero fargs to give.