Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 01, 2019, 01:43:27 PM
im speaking in broad terms here mardigrassi....4 guys in their 30's all making big $ is not ideal.

You're speaking in broad terms but said mid-30's? That's not so broad.

MDS

here's an unbroad term for you...vegas trash is here

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

It's hilarious he's a Mormon

Geowhizzer

Apparently Harper will take #3 with the Phils.

QB Eagles

Those shorts should've stayed in Vegas.

SD

Somehow someway I think he rings the bell tomorrow night

PhillyPhreak54

Whose the clown in the swim trunks

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

that photo is why ufc is more popular than baseball
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

It's a bit early for you to be hitting the sauce, no?

MDS

i knew bryce was MAGA trash but that pic really hit it home

maybe in 13 years he will be a fishtown hipster
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

What a difference 15 months makes.

MDS

bryce's mom has to be a former vegas stripper...there's no other way

Rome

https://www.philly.com/phillies/bryce-harper-phillies-contract-john-middleton-scott-boras-details-20190303.html

Pretty impressive stuff for a guy who holds the distinction of having the least sway in the history of billionaires.

MDS

hes going to be awesome on the dodgers this year